5.23.2008

FULL HOUSE Phil version, NO TO rhian ramos AS JESSIE HAN

As I have clearly stated in this blog, and as written in my previous posts, I am a FULL HOUSE Fanatic.

I am addicted to FULL HOUSE. I have copies of every article, picture, lyrics, synopsis and anything related to it.

When I learned from the igma.tv forums that they will be doing a remake of the series, me and my friends were excited. We have followed every article that involved the remake. One fine day, one of the member of the forum posted a message stating that rhian ramos will be starring in the remake of FULL HOUSE. UTANG NA LOOB, pwede iba na lang? The girl simply cannot act. She will not do any justice to the character Song Hye Kyo popularized. Why?

1. Jessie / Ji-Eun has a short stature. That girl is not.
2. Hye Kyo has a well - shaped body, the other girl is thin.
3. Song Hye Kyo is a very good actress. Just see how she transformed from Jenny of Autumn tale to Jessie of Full House. The other girl showed bland acting as seen in Captain Barbell (primetime) and My Only Love (dramarama sa hapon) - minsan crying moment na dapat pero hindi ka naman maiyak kasi nabubwisit ka sa acting nya.

Enough said, it is not just our group (FH forumers at igma.tv) who were outraged by this news. I have read a lot of posts and seen many petitions ( PEx, PEx, igma.tv )against that project. There are so many capable actresses at the GMA Artist Center, why don't they give Jessie's role to a better, deserving, and capable talent. Why her?

Kaya, KUNG SI rhian ramos LANG ANG GAGANAP SA FULL HOUSE, MABUTI PANG H'WAG NA LANG GAWIN ANG PINOY VERSION NG FULL HOUSE...

One thing is for sure, I will not watch any episode of FULL HOUSE Pinoy version kung siya ang magiging Jessie Han.

No comments: