8.25.2006

Movie Addict

Waah! I miss those days...Well it's not quite a long time ago, but it seems like ages!
There were days when I got my weekends free. I don't have to think of anything except which movie to watch next. During those weekends I usually do a marathon (of watching movies that is). I only stop when I fell asleep on my chair. I don't even care if I had already see a movie for several times. I just want to watch them again :). Here's my top 10 (I actually watched these movies 4 or more times :D). Technically, they're more than 10...hehehe

1. Harry Potter Movies (Sorcerer's Stone, Chamber of Secrets and Prisoner of Azkaban. I don't have a copy of the most recent one - Goblet of Fire. )
2. James Bond 007 (Specially those with Pierce Brosnan or Timothy Dalton in it)
3. Ever After (I remember I used to watch this movie every night...hahaha!)
4. Lord of the Rings
5. Man in the Iron Mask
6. Independence Day
7. First Knight
8. Charlie's Angels
9. Cinderella
10. Young Sherlock Holmes

No comments: