7.21.2006

Great!

Wallpaper for my fave K-series (Full House) and couple - BiKyo
This week had been great...well except for that freaking phone line...the whole week had been ok. Let's start last Sunday, I was with my Full House family and we visited eonnie Chukoy. It's her nth birthday. I'm really glad that I came. As always when I'm with you guys, I feel relaxed. Kamsahamnida for the good food and great company. Sa uulitin :)

Midweek, I was able to watch Pirates of the Carribean with my brother. It wasn't really planned. We intended to buy replacement for our keyboard, but since we're already at the mall, why not watch? The effects and make-up were really great and I love Capt. Jack Sparrow! :)

Friday, finally I was able to see my dear friend Breezy and was given the opportunity to meet some of her HS friends. I had a great time, I'm glad I met you guys!

No comments: