7.09.2006

meus.ventus.res

latin
Wow, my very own blog. I'm not so much of a writer, I just wanted to experience how it is to have a blog. Well maybe blogging is not just about writing something, but expressing one's self, so maybe I can do an "ok" job on it. Let's see...

Meus Ventus Res
The name i have decided for my blog site [http://meusventusres.blogspot.com/]. It took me a long time to find something that I really want. But it doesn't matter, it is my blog after all.

I love a lot of things and I wanted to share it to everyone else who does. Its like making a connection to somebody else even if you dont know each other. I want to share meus ventus res (my favorite things).

Pic above is not me, obviously. That pretty girl's name is Song Hye Kyo. My favorite actress from Korea. Jessie is her character name in one of my favorite Korean TV series - Full House. You'll see more of her and the rest on my next blog.




No comments: