7.10.2006

What a day!

What a day it was. I ran all over the place to gather all the requirements for a project I wanted to finish today only to find out that the person I need to verify one of the requirements is not around. Grrr. I should have checked that out first before going along with my plans. Sigh. Just charge it to experience...
_______________________________________

Ok, need to sign out for now. Have to work on a hw due thurs. But before i go, i'll post some of the animated gifs I created from screen caps and pics of my favorite couple, Bi and Hye Kyo (lead stars of Full House).

after 5 mins...no document found (huh! try again...)
after another 5 mins or so...
no document found (again! change tactics...)
10 mins later...gifs not uploaded yet (hay naku! isa na lang muna...)
a few seconds later...file uploaded (but...oh my resolution is so bad!)
hayyyy...links na nga lang --> Bi1, Bi2, Bi-Hye Kyo1






No comments: